We have activities in four different venues. Other partners also provide services at Dormans Youth Arts Centre. Follow the link to the page for the day to find out more. Or come and take part in our fundays – fun for the whole family!
Clubs are for young people aged 11 to 16, or Juniors aged 9 to 13, or Seniors aged 13 to 18.
Dormans Youth Arts Centre (RH11 8HZ)
- Mondays: Gaming Club 7-9pm
- Tuesdays: Dormans Juniors 7-9pm
- Wednesdays: Volunteers only 4-6pm and Dormans Seniors 7-9pm
- Thursdays: The Club for young adults aged 16plus with special needs 6.30-8.30pm
- Fridays: Gravity for adults aged 18plus and their supporters 7-9pm
Bewbush Youth Centre (RH11 8XW)
- Tuesdays: Bewbush Juniors 9-13yrs 6-7:30pm
- Tuesdays: Bewbush Seniors 13-18yrs 8-9:30pm
- Thursdays: Bewbush Juniors 9-13yrs 6-8pm
St Albans Church Hall (RH11 8LD)
Youth Hub @ Langley Green (RH11 7PG)
Crawley Youth and Community Centre (RH10 8ND)
If you are interested in any of these sessions or want further information about our work please contact Tim.Simmans@ccys.org.uk or ring 01293 526388
We will be developing new sessions during the spring/summer of 2016. If you are interested in volunteering then Get Involved!