We have activities in three different venues. Our clubs are for young people aged 11 to 16, or Juniors aged 9 to 13, or Seniors aged 13 to 18.
Young Leaders are for young people aged 14+ who have helped and supported our clubs and want to do more.
Dormans Youth Arts Centre (RH11 8HZ)
- Mondays: Gaming Club 7-9pm
- Tuesdays: Juniors 7-9pm
- Wednesdays: Young Leaders 4-6pm
- Wednesdays: Seniors 7-9pm
Clubs run by other partners:
- Thursdays: The Club for young adults aged 16plus with special needs 6.30-8.30pm
- Fridays: Gravity for adults aged 18plus and their supporters 7-9pm
Bewbush Youth Centre (RH11 8XW)
- Tuesdays: Young Leaders 4-6pm
- Tuesdays: Seniors 6:30-8:30pm
- Wednesdays: Juniors 4-6pm
- Wednesdays: Seniors 6:30-8:30pm
- Thursdays: Juniors 6-8pm
Youth Hub @ Langley Green (RH11 7PG)
- Mondays: Sound on the Stage (rehearsals) 7-9pm
- Tuesdays: Sound on the Stage 7-9pm
If you are interested in any of these sessions or want further information about our work please contact Tim.Simmans@ccys.org.uk or ring 01293 526388
We always want to develop new sessions. If you are interested in volunteering then Get Involved!